I joke I joke, I kid, I kid…..unless you really are superstitious 😛
Thank you soooo much The Finicky Cynic for the wonderful Black Cat Blue Sea Award! Everyone go check her blog out, it is super awesome and her writing voice is very upbeat and exciting. 🙂
Let me just say that these are my favorite Black Cats of ALLLLL time!
1st up! The suupperrrrr adorable Luna from Sailor Moon! I’m obsessed!
And of course 90’s favorite! Salem! Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Now on to lovely Qs!
Dragons and their loyalty as long as they don’t blow fire! Haha….Thank You The Finicky Cynicat for the “Dragon’s Loyalty Award!” I haven’t done this award before, so thank you! Here are the rules:
- Put the award’s logo on your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Let your nominees know you have nominated them.
- Post 7 facts about yourself.
7 Brand New Fresh Out The Box Facts!
1. I love the concept of Love: dates, cuddling, saying ILY, the love stares, the hand holding, togetherness, you get the idea
2. I have zero patience sometimes when it comes to people who keep asking for attention
3. I just reconnected with family and I am already regretting it 😛
4. I get hungry at the weirdest hours and then don’t even eat most of the time!
5. I just been promoted at my job! Nothing fancy though lol
6. I look at High schoolers with the “Why do they act like that face?” As if no one thought that about my generation lol
7. I am addicted to steak quesadillas!! Eat them all the time at Taco Bell 😀
I will leave this award open to the readers! I love you all! 🙂
Also, Don’t Forget! Shade But No Shade is now on Facebook! Catch Shade anytime of the day at https://www.facebook.com/shadebutnoshade!
Sorry I am so late with this award, I no longer have easy access to wifi and I am not home so I try to blog when the wifi works fine on my laptop :(……But a hugeeee Thank you to the wonderful, gorgeous woman Adele: The Girl in Glasses for her sweet nomination!
- Thank the blog and the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the person that nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers and get them to answer your own questions!
Adele’s lovely questions!
- What is one of your fondest memories?
My fondest memories are of playing outside with my friends at 7-15 years old…no responsibilities except homework and bonding with friends.
- What piece of advice would you give to your younger self?
I would tell my younger self to aim harder in life at your goals because you are somebody. Also be careful because not everyone you meet is your friend. Hmm what else? Oh I would tell her to save her money because she could have been on her own by 18 instead of 25! haha Continue reading
Kind Thank you to Erika for nominating me for this award! No pun intended! 😉
Too bad there isn’t much sunshine this summer over here on the East Coast in NYC! Sooo much rain and it’s July! Ugh.
Anyways, here is another great award from a wonderful person and I will accept because she is great!
Uh, Yes you should check her out!
1) Thank the person that nominated you
2) Answer the questions you were given by the person who nominated you
3) Nominate some other bloggers for this award
4) Write the same amount of questions to the bloggers you have nominated
5) Notify the bloggers you have nominated
1. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie right now has to be Breaking Dawn Part 2 (Yup!)
2. Whose life story inspired you most? Continue reading
This award is simple! Thank you to the lovely Priya for her appreciation of my randomness of rants, lifestyle, motivating posts. This award is given to show the person that they are recognized even if comments are not always made. I am so grateful. I don’t even know how I keep up with things myself as I am just as tired throughout the week, constantly being busy. I have run out of things to say for these awards. Oh my!
Anywho please check out her blog. She is a wonderful person.
Rules Need To Be Followed :
1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his or her blog.
2. Include the image of the “Premios Dardos” in the post.
3. Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement.
THIS AWARD IS OPEN TO EVERYONE!! 🙂
Shade But No Shade is now on Facebook! Catch Shade anytime of the day at https://www.facebook.com/shadebutnoshade!
“Star light, star bright,
The first star I see tonight;
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight”
Carolina is such a great star! She has invented the award for inspiring bloggers with great talent and appreciation. This award is called the Starlight Blogger Award! As in her words: “The light emanating from the stars“ She is one creative woman as she designs her own craft (very cute items!) and her soul is big and bold for the world to love instantly. YesterdayAfter is a blog to hold onto as it belongs to a great person. Check her out! Thank you a million times over!!!
This Award is created to highlight and promote Inspiring Bloggers.
Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
Rules for the STARLIGHT Blogger Award:
Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
Answer the 3 questions given to you.
Please Pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
Please don’t delete this note: the design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
1. If you describe or picture your inner soul how will you describe it?
My inner soul is a young, creative, inspiring and caring soul. It loves to support friends with a listening ear and jokes to see a smile. My soul features a mind of its own as it has that great work ethic that shows throughout my days at a job and I want nothing but the best for myself. It provides me courage and strength to take on tasks that I would probably never have done otherwise. My soul is fun and full of life! Continue reading
As I stumbled upon WordPress on this Tuesday Morning because I couldn’t go back to sleep at 7:30 am (too early for the screen and to be online I know), I found this gem right here. I was almost scared as I am not a fan of thunder. Haha It has also been one rainy week! Ugh I hate rain. It makes me just want to cuddle in my bed all day. Good thing for this blog however, thunder is acceptable. So with that being said……..
Thank you to the great and Fabulous Carolina over at YesterdayAfter for thinking about me when receiving this award! She seriously is one of the best jewelry designers I’ve seen as they all come from her heart. Not only that but her energy is displayed in her blog. She has such a charming soul, a great writing voice and she is just the sweetest. If you haven’t checked her out, please do. Just hover your mouse over her blog name to explore. I am very glad to have her as a follower and someone I follow as well in this lovely community! 🙂 ❤
Now on to The Rules:
BOOM! Your Turn Followers!