Sorry I am so late with this award, I no longer have easy access to wifi and I am not home so I try to blog when the wifi works fine on my laptop :(……But a hugeeee Thank you to the wonderful, gorgeous woman Adele: The Girl in Glasses for her sweet nomination!
- Thank the blog and the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the person that nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers and get them to answer your own questions!
Adele’s lovely questions!
- What is one of your fondest memories?
My fondest memories are of playing outside with my friends at 7-15 years old…no responsibilities except homework and bonding with friends.
- What piece of advice would you give to your younger self?
I would tell my younger self to aim harder in life at your goals because you are somebody. Also be careful because not everyone you meet is your friend. Hmm what else? Oh I would tell her to save her money because she could have been on her own by 18 instead of 25! haha
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
When I was younger I wanted to be an author and a school teacher of any grade. Aspirations still the same for one right? 😛
- Who would you want to cast as yourself in your biographical movie?
I would want to cast one of my good friends that looks like me unless it’s a celebrity then Adrienne Bailon maybe!
- What is the last photo that you have taken on your phone/camera?
The last photo I took on my phone was of this online newspaper that featured my recent post on their page! 🙂
- Where is your dream destination?
My dream destination is to be successful with a great family and take vacations to places like Disney World! 🙂
Anyone….just go ahead and accept, you have my permission! 🙂
1. What could you do differently than what you did 6 months ago?
2. How do you cope when you want to cry but can’t because it is a public place?
3. What is one thing that a person does to make you happy?
4. Are you ever as random as I am with these questions? Lol
5. What kind of job do you do right now?
Also, Don’t Forget! Shade But No Shade is now on Facebook! Catch Shade anytime of the day at https://www.facebook.com/shadebutnoshade!