This is beyond fabulous!!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by this sweet and wonderful blogger Priya Jivrajani! You should definitely check out her blog! Her posts are very inspiring, a great read. Thank you, thank you! A thousand times Thank you Priya! 🙂 🙂
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION.
Stay Blogging Peeps! 🙂
Questions from Priya :):
1. What is that one thing you want to confess about?
This one is hard! Okay…..One thing I want to confess about is that I Love Taco Bell! I could probably eat there all the time if it was the last place on earth.
2. The proud moment of yours?
I would have to say a proud moment of mine will have to be getting my Bachelor’s Degree. A lot of hard work and tears went into that accomplishment. Definitely different from graduating High School.
3. If you find yourself alone at your place, what you do at that time?
If I am home alone, I am dancing! Whatt! I put on either Itunes or Pandora, heck sometimes YouTube and play all the jams from old school 90’s to the good 2000’s. I sing, dance and all that good stuff.
4. If it’s asked you to be creative except writing then what will be that creativity?
To be creative without the writing portion, I would have to say art. I recently picked up this niche for drawing that I didn’t know I had up until I attempted and it worked! 🙂 🙂
5. If one punishment for you for killing someone, who will be that one person you want to kill? (No offense..you have to answer it.!! 😛 )
Geez! 😛 Such a dark question! But it would have to be my special someone hehe. You know sometimes they drive you tot that point, plus I wouldn’t want punishment for killing someone I care less about…. so there at least he means something. 😀
6. One thought which inspires you when you feel depress.
One thought that inspires me when I feel depressed is to never forget those that actually care about you because they are the friends that are one text/call away.
7. The moment you felt, you are the most happiest person of the world?
Hmmm…..I would have to say the time I left New York City to be on my own for a bit. I didn’t do it alone, (my companion was with me) but it felt good to say bye to my mother and disappear! 😀
8. Define yourself in just five words.
Fun, charming, caring, thoughtful and honest.
9. Your dream place you want to visit once or want to visit again and again.
My dream place to visit again and again would have to be Paris! Never been, but I am dying to go! 😀
10. Are you happy? (While giving answer of this post or reading it, Are you? Really? )
Yes, for once I can honestly say that I am happy! *Cue Pharrell’s song* haha
My Nominations Because They Are Just As Awesome:
If you love making new friends and reading new blogs, check them out. I promise you they will be worth it! 🙂
- What inspires you to be the best you that you can be?
- Choose one life changing moment. What would it be and why?
- Do you prefer paperback, hardcover, tablets, or e-readers? Tell me why! 😀
- If you could go back in time, what is one moment you would tell the “younger” you to avoid?
- What is your all time favorite song?
- You only get one meal to eat on a Friday. Would you eat healthy or go all in?
- Who do you look up to and how did they make an impact?
- What has blogging done for you?
- Do you have any favorite activities besides blogging? Please share! 🙂
- Describe your best childhood moment. Do you miss it?
I can’t wait to hear your answers friends! (It’s not mandatory, but it would be great if you did participate :))
Shade But No Shade is now on Facebook! Catch Shade anytime of the day at https://www.facebook.com/shadebutnoshade!