As I stumbled upon WordPress on this Tuesday Morning because I couldn’t go back to sleep at 7:30 am (too early for the screen and to be online I know), I found this gem right here. I was almost scared as I am not a fan of thunder. Haha It has also been one rainy week! Ugh I hate rain. It makes me just want to cuddle in my bed all day. Good thing for this blog however, thunder is acceptable. So with that being said……..
Thank you to the great and Fabulous Carolina over at YesterdayAfter for thinking about me when receiving this award! She seriously is one of the best jewelry designers I’ve seen as they all come from her heart. Not only that but her energy is displayed in her blog. She has such a charming soul, a great writing voice and she is just the sweetest. If you haven’t checked her out, please do. Just hover your mouse over her blog name to explore. I am very glad to have her as a follower and someone I follow as well in this lovely community! 🙂 ❤
Now on to The Rules:
- Post it on your blog.
- Grant other bloggers the award.What you cannot do:
- Abuse or misuse the logo.
- Claim that it is your own handmade logo.
What you should do after receiving the Encouraging Thunder Award:
- Enjoy the award!
- At least give thanks via comments, likes and/or mentioning the blog that you received the award from.
- Mention your purpose in blogging
My purpose in Blogging:
- I’ve probably answered this a million different ways and you’ve seen the same answer. Soooo here’s a new tip, I was having a bad 2014 when I said I needed something that will make me happy.I was damn near walking around with a smile on my face daily, but feeling so lost and hurt and confused on the inside all the way into Jan 2015. It was the year my family chose not to include me as a family and push me out completely so now I don’t even want to claim my last name….but more on that is coming in the future. I needed something that I can invest my time in and feel proud of something that I have done on my own. Something I can look at and say, “Girl, you are well on your way.” I live in a dog eat dog state – not world! It is full with competition everywhere and all I want to do is be noticed. Perhaps if I am lucky, a publishing company will finally notice me as I blatantly add to my resume that I am a freelance WordPress writer! I am trying to be patient. I blog for the soul purpose of me. I blog for the friends that I have made that help me and encourage me to write new posts every week. I blog, so that one day I can see my name in bookstores as a bestseller. I blog because I am also slightly addicted to it. Is that weird? Blogging has become my home away from home and I could not have been more happier than this. Choosing WordPress was the best option I could ever make when I looked at “him” and said, “Hey I want to start a blog. Think that will help my English degree?” So thus 53 posts ago came Shade But No Shade in Jan 2015, and she will be here for a pretty long time.
BOOM! Your Turn Followers!