Thank you a ton to the lovely Dorkchops! Her blog is full of fabulous beauty topics and lifestyle posts, I suggest you take a look! 🙂
- Pass the tour on up to four other bloggers.
- Give your nominees the rules and a specific Monday to post.
- Answer four questions about your creative process which lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you to do what you do.
- How does my work differ from others in my genre?
- How does my writing/creative process work?
- Why do I write or create what I do?
- What I’m working on at the moment?
- Compose a one-time post on a specific Monday (date given from your nominator).
1. How does my work differ from others in my genre?
Good question! My work is more random thoughts on topics everyone can relate to. I love adding images to express it even more. I also try to engage the readers in my content by asking questions. While some post on their day to day lives, I post on thoughts I’ve had sitting on a Word document itching to be addressed!
2. How does my writing/creative process work?
My writing process is simple: I crack open the page, think about how to start and then it takes off. My fingers and my mind knows how to collab to create a great piece and I don’t stop until it feels complete. Music is optional to motivate me more or a cup of tea/coffee. 🙂
3. Why do I write or create what I do?
I have been a writer since I was a little girl. I write/create to own my writing skills and to motivate myself to get the work done that I want to accomplish! I have become invested in getting to know others as well as letting them get to know me. I do what I do for you besides for myself?
4. What I’m working on at the moment?
I am working on the Project 10 stories right now until school is over and she is on her way to JHS! 🙂 🙂 As well as those 3 novels that will be happening!
The Monday I choose for the nominees is June 1st! Post anything you want on this particular day! Just pingback your own Blog Tour Award post on that day! 🙂
My nominees are:
Please check them out! All these bloggers are great writers!
Shade But No Shade is now on Facebook! Catch Shade anytime of the day at https://www.facebook.com/shadebutnoshade!