In this challenge, given to me by V-Pub: I have to list ten things that I love and then ten things that I hate. Then, I have to nominate 10 bloggers to do the same.
Things I Love:
1. making new friends. Friendships are exciting and pure. Plus it brings us new people to talk about new things with!
2. to skate. That’s roller skate, and ice skate. I can’t skateboard or anything haha.
3. to Read. I can read a hefty amount of books in a month if I put my mind to it.
4. to cuddle. I can even cuddle with friends. Is that weird?
5. to sleep. I can sleep all day!
6. to eat. I am a foodie as long as it’s gooooodddd food.
7. to party! as an almost socialite, I like to go around town and meet people for a day.
8. to blog. Who would have known that I would end up checking WordPress almost every day?!
9. to have all my adopted brothers and sisters. There’s about 6 combined! (Okay not officially adopted, but you know the friends that end up being the bro and sis hehe)
10. to have a nice good glass of Pink Moscato. The fruity taste makes me happy. I think I should go buy some hehe 😉 Continue reading