Thank you The Finicky Cynic for this F Challenge! Here is her post here: https://thefinickycynicat.wordpress.com/2015/07/08/the-f-challenge/comment-page-1/#comment-1434
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Write a prose of five lines, in which every line should start and end with a word that starts with ‘F’.
3. Keep the link of the original F- Challenge in the post, so that the creator may get a pingback. (You can find it here)
4. This challenge is open to anyone who sees it, or reads a F- Challenge post from someone.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers for this challenge.
Prose is soooo hard but here is mine! 😛
First moments are always Favored
Friction made our hearts Flutter
First kiss was filled with Flattery
Fortuitous attitudes are very Frequent
Finally I can be Free
Man that was hard to write! So glad I got that outta the way.
…..and you guys can write a poem if you want. I was going to do a poem but this was slightly easier!
Also, Don’t Forget! Shade But No Shade is now on Facebook! Catch Shade anytime of the day at https://www.facebook.com/shadebutnoshade!